Go Green Records is a platform for analog products that are ecologically friendly, timely, and allows the artist to connect with their audiences.
100 % recyclable records – Playable on any turntable. 180-Gram – 12inch records – Available in 20 different of colors
- No PVC (polyvinyl chlorides) or toxic phthalates (plasticizers)
- At least 95% CO2 reduction, due to no use of natural gas for the steam process
- LP jackets and inner sleeves printed on 100% recycled materials and board using vegetable-based ink
- Scientifically measured results confirm a superior audio quality with no degradation over time.
What We Do:
- Provide timely production of records
- Manage the production process – stepping in at any point, from a delivered recording
- Production runs can range from the hundreds to the thousands or more
- Access to award-winning mastering and cutting engineers
- Packaging design and sourcing
- Fulfillment services to multiple channels
- Omnichannel retail, both independent and national footprints
- Wholesale distribution
- Direct-To-Consumer Fulfillment
- Shopify product feeds
- Customized tour support
- Get the product shipped to you on tour or directly to the consumer
- Targeted Indie Retail Tour Programs
- Create Custom Branded Products and Exclusive editions
- Create compilation packages to represent and promote your brand
- Create exclusives for retail outlets
Started in response to the ongoing difficulties that artists and labels, regardless of size were encountering in delivering records to the market in a timely fashion we have reimagined the record and how it is distributed – preserving the rich analog sound, and comprehensive packaging – but reinventing the manufacturing process, materials, and developing new distribution models.